Gmajo shares-How to use your IRS rebate check.
As you may have heard, the Bush Administration said each of us would get a rebate check to stimulate the economy.
- If we spend that money at Wal-Mart, all the money will go to China.
- If we spend it on gasoline it will go to the Arabs.
- If we purchase a computer it will go to India.
- If we purchase fruit and vegetables it will go to Mexico, Honduras, and Guatemala.
- If we purchase a good car it will go to Japan.
- If we purchase useless stuff it will go to Taiwan.
None of it will help the American economy.
We need to keep that money here in America. The only way to keep that money here at home is to spend it a yard sales, since those are the only businesses still in the US.
SAD BUT TRUE.