- Take out the loan offered by SRL for the 7.4 million dollars.
- Slash the annual budget by 1 million.
- Collect all outstanding sewer bills, no exceptions.
- Remove the 5-2 ratio and have individuals and developers pay the same rate.
- Do not lower the rate per unit on high volume customers.
- Remove the minimum of $10.08 and charge everyone according to usage.
- Use TIF funds when ever possible to pay for equipment.
- Charge impact fees and collect all other fees from developers where applicable.
- After all of these steps have been taken, raise the sewer rate to cover the costs.
I yield the floor to my learned friends.