There are 10 stops on the tour this year, and of course the tour is different than last year:
- Reel House #4 - 1006 State St.
- Jacob Bader Building, Apt 2 - 207 E. Main St.
- Jacob Bader Building, Apt 3
- Warren-Morrill House - 1309 E. Main St.
- Second Presbyterian Church - 1307 E. Elm St.
- Cardinal Ritter Birthplace - 1218 E. Oak St.
- Charles E. Richards House - 844 Cedar Bough Place
- The Glen Falls - 1946 Ekin Ave.
- Kiel-Heazlitt House - 2007 East Elm St.
- Louis I. Shrader House - 1825 E. Spring St.
The weather looks like it will be beautiful (thank you God). Hope to have a big crowd.
If you have any questions call Develop New Albany 941-0018 or go to www.DevelopNA.org.