Sunday, September 13, 2009

A PERFECT DAY

If you missed the home tour this year please make sure you go next year. When I turned in my ticket at the Farmer's Market yesterday there were already three pages of signatures of attendees and it was only a little after noon!

The tour is self-directed so you can go at your own pace and in any order you choose. The homes and buildings were beautiful and the homeowners were very welcoming an gracious. A couple of the homes were for sale, I hope they had offers because if I had the money...

Well it was the perfect day to drive around and see some dreamy homes and wish that I had one of those beauties for myself.

Thank you everyone who opened their home, or business, or church to eager "looksees" like me
.

4 comments:

The New Albanian said...

My favorite was The Glen Falls - 1946 Ekin Ave. It's the Sears catalog house owned by the priest with the incredible art on the walls inside. $4,398 circa 1928!

DLB said...

Very interesting. Vivki goes to Washington, and all of the anonymous name calling, false accusations, lies, and diatribes about the evil administration and their favoritism towards Mr. Baylor grinds to a complete halt here and elsewhere.

Anonymous said...

YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING, RIGHT? MAYBE PEOPLE ARE JUST SICK OF YOU AND OTHERS WHO ATTACK HARD WORKING PEOPLE WHO LOVE NEW ALBANY TOO.

Anonymous said...

What's there to blog about?