Wednesday, December 24, 2008

HAVE A BLESSED CHRISTMAS

Like just about everyone else I have been running around trying to find the perfect gifts, shopping at the grocery for food to prepare the perfect Christmas meal, in general, trying to make this a perfect Christmas for my family.



Every year I tell myself that I won't try to be Martha Stewart, and every year I try and fail. I also try to simplify my life during the holidays. This year I did succeed in that goal.



Tonight I will join my family in the Christmas Eve service at my church. We will sing hymns and celebrate the birth of Christ.



However you celebrate this wonderful holiday season I wish you joy and happiness. And hopefully we will all have a happy, healthy, and prosperous 2009.

3 comments:

Ceece said...

Same to you.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Anonymous said...

Happy Holidays to everyone and Congrats to the soon to be sworn in office holders.